This qualification is suited to those working as administrators and project officers.
In this role, individuals use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base to apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) skills must meet the required standards for Certificate IV level study.
Training is conducted in a classroom 2 days per week, from 9:30 am – 2:30 pm
*Minimum Numbers Apply*
Workplace training is available to any student that holds a position within the industry. Our trainers will attend the student’s workplace monthly to deliver, support and guide the student through each unit.
- Monthly workplace visits
- One-on-one training
- Flexible assessment methods
- Working hours can be incorporated as placement hours
- Employer incentives available to support eligible students
(Australian Apprenticeship option)
This qualification is made up of 1 core and 9 elective units.
Core units: BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- Project Officer
Pathways into the qualification
Preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification include:
- BSB30112 Certificate III in Business or other relevant qualification/s
- With vocational experience assisting in a range of environments providing administrative or operational support to individuals and/or teams but without a formal business qualification.
Pathways from the qualification
On successful completion of the Certificate IV in Business may wish to continue on to one of the following qualifications:
BSB50415 – Diploma of Business Administration
BSB51915 – Diploma of Leadership and Management