Jobs Victoria Employment Network (JVEN) is a Victorian Government initiative that provides additional resources to better engage employers and disadvantaged job-seekers into sustainable employment.
Contracted by the state government, east@work works in partnership with E-focus, Westgate Community Initiatives Group Inc. and JobCo, to deliver personalised services to employers and jobseekers.
The program aims to combine the skills of the various employment services to assist Victorians experiencing disadvantage to get back into work and to assist employers with their business needs.
We can assist employers with a variety of business needs including:
- providing an end to end recruitment service
- create and manage vacancy listings
- short listing of candidates, interviews
- conduct reference checks of candidates
- assist with workforce planning and training
- inform you about eligible business incentives within Victoria
- To qualify, you must be a registered Victorian business and be able to provide long-term employment opportunities.
As a jobseeker, we will help you throughout the whole process, providing support and guidance each step of the way. We will:
- create you a personalised Get2Work Plan
- prepare you for the workforce and provide you with pre-employment training
- provide mentoring throughout the job search process
- assist you with employment placement and on-boarding, and post placement assistance.
To be eligible as a jobseeker you must be a Victorian resident who is either an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or Temporary Resident under Australia’s refugee and humanitarian program; and requires additional assistance in overcoming complex barriers to employment which puts you at risk of long-term unemployment.
Fore more information, submit an enquiry below.