We work within our community to help individuals find long term, sustainable employment, one that best matches their skills and interests. It is through employment that our clients gain a sense of contributing to their community and society in general. They become more financially independent, feel useful and have improved health and wellbeing.
Working Communities Network (WCN) E-focus works in partnership with a consortium of like-minded not-for-profit employment service agencies -JobCo and WCIG that are collectively committed to empowering people with disabilities to participate in the labour market and in doing so affirming the right of every individual to a meaningful role in society.
What We Offer
E-focus is committed to helping you achieve your goals. Supported by one of our friendly Employment Consultants, we’re with you every step of the way. We will create a Job Plan around your needs and we will also help you build the skills to make that job a reality.
What sets us apart from other job providers is our staff. Our Employment Consultants are the best in the business! Supportive, patient and caring, they are here to give you the confidence to engage with employers to find the job that is right for you. That’s why we’ve always been 4 or 5 star rated.
Not only this, but our offices are easily accessed by public transport and are close to Centrelink and local community services.
So how will we help you find a job?
- Assist you writing a professional cover letter and resume
- Assist you with writing job applications
- Provide you with access to training and support services
How will we help you get that job?
- Run practice interviews
- Assist you with professional dress etiquette for interviews
- Help you with transport to interviews
And how will we help you keep your job?
- Support you throughout the duration of your employment
- Ensure you receive the right wages and work conditions
- Ensure your work environment is free from harassment and discrimination
View our program locations here.