List of publications
- Giuliani, G. 2015, ‘The Impact of the ‘Worker – Client’ Relationship in Achieving Employment Outcomes in Contracted Employment Programmes‘, March 2015
- Giuliani, G. 2013, ‘Building on Success review‘, March 2013
- Giuliani, G. 2013, ‘Frontline Workers in Australian Employment Services: Why Qualifications and People Skills Matter!‘, paper presented to Employment Services for the Future: Ideas from Australia and around the World, Melbourne, 7/2/2013
- Davis, S & Giuliani, G 2013, ‘What did you say? Independent report to the employment services sector‘.
- Giuliani, G. 2011, ‘E-focus DES Submission‘, 25 September 2011.
- Giuliani, G. 2011, ‘Why People Skills Matter at the Front Line!‘, paper presented to Disability Employment Australia – National Conference, Sofitel Brisbane, May 2011,
- Flentje, E, Cull, E & Giuliani, G 2010, ‘Achieving sustainable outcomes for disadvantaged job seekers: challenges for specialist providers under the current Job Services Australia contract‘.
- E-focus, Learning to Work Evaluation Report, September 2015
- Hiensch, Izak. 2017, ‘Mental Health Impairment in the Contemporary Labour Market: Perspectives from Disability Employment Service-Users‘, Honours Thesis, August 2017